Listed below are the basic steps for admission to Portsmouth Christian Academy. The process will acquaint you with our school and provides opportunities for a potential student to demonstrate the desire, motivation, and ability to flourish in, and contribute to, the PCA family. Please call the Admissions Office if you have any questions regarding the application process.
- Schedule a campus tour.
- Complete and submit a student application online. Student Application. Submit your $100 processing fee. You can complete this online here. Our receipt of these starts your admissions file.
- Provide Parent and Student paragraph forms (Please mail to: Portsmouth Christian Academy, Director of Admissions, 20 Seaborne Drive, Dover, NH 03820).
- Provide completed recommendation forms from the student's teachers.
- Provide your child's report card from the current and previous year.
- Provide a copy of any standardized testing scores. PCA requires entrance exam results in order to better gauge potential academic success. We will administer the math and reading components of the Stanford Achievement Test if your child does not have test data (grades 4-12). The test will take approximately two hours. PCA also accepts results from the SSAT.
- Provide a recent photo of your child.
- Schedule a class visit (if applying while school is in session). Student interviews are held on the day of the class visit.
- Schedule a parent interview.
- Apply for tuition assistance online at http://www.factstuitionaid.com (if desired).
You may download all the necessary forms and documents from our Enrollment Forms Tab or request hard copies from the Admissions Office at 603-742-3617, Ext. 121.